Differin (USA/Canada) 0.1% Adapalene Acne Treatment Gel 15g
Differin 0.1% Adapalene Acne Treatment Gel contains the first OTC Rx-strength acne-fighting retinoid. Retinoids play a crucial role in the treatment of acne by regulating skin cell turnover & reducing inflammation deep in the skin to clear & prevent pimples. What makes the retinoid in Differin (Adapalene) so cool is that it’s gentler on your skin, while still effective — that means you get the clearer skin you want without having to do things like completely avoid sunlight forever!
- Expire Dates: 2024
All orders shipped with UPS Express.
Always free shipping for orders over US $250.
All orders are shipped with a UPS tracking number.
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (23) 456 789
Cash On Delivery
Home Delivery Available Nationwide
Discount Price Always
Lowest Price Policy
Safe with Our Payment
About this item
- Clears breakouts where they start (Deep in pores) and prevents new acne from forming, which ultimately restores skin's texture and tone; Can also be used to effectively treat acne or maskne caused by wearing face masks or facial coverings
- Differin works differently than other Acne treatments by normalizing skin cell turnover and effectively targets two primary causes of Acne, clogged pores and inflammation
- Adapalene was created for superior tolerability compared to other prescription retinoid products not containing Adapalene; It is suitable for use as part of your morning or evening regimen
- Water based formula, oil free, alcohol free, fragrance free, non comedogenic; Helps reduce the risk of scarring and Hyperpigmentation by treating Acne
- In a clinical study, Differin gel provided up to 87 percent reduction in acne lesions after 12 weeks, which will continue to improve with further use
How long does Differin Gel take to work?
You’ve seen — and probably used — “fast-acting” treatments that “work in 4 hours,” or promise “overnight success.” If those products did what they said, you wouldn’t be reading this right now. Differin is different. In clinical studies, patients reported up to an 87% average reduction in acne lesions by week 12. Continued daily use will lead to increased reduction. Using Differin in your daily routine puts an end to the frustration of treating acne only to have new acne pop up somewhere else. Learn more about the process here.
Then apply a thin layer of Differin Gel once every day all over your face — even when you’re not breaking out. Differin Gel might take a few weeks to start to work, and during this time, you could experience some dryness and irritation while your skin gets ready for gorgeous.
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|