Real Techniques (Official) Prep & Prime Brush Set
limited edition prep + prime set has every tool you need to prep, prime, and apply foundation.
beauty spatula, under eye reviver, prep brush, miracle complexion sponge, sponge stand
Availability: Out of stock
Real Techniques Prep and Prime Set
You need the right products to prep your skin before applying your makeup but did you know that you need the right tools to apply them as well. These tools make a huge difference in your makeup application. Real Techniques Prep+Prime Set include all the tools that will help you create that flawless complexion. This pack is a limited edition one and comes with 5 such tools that will help you change your makeup game completely.
Beauty Spatula: Who doesn’t get sad when they run out of their favorite product? The beauty spatula is here to save the day for everyone. If it’s in a squeeze tube then you can cut it open and use the spatula to dig it out. Or you could use it as a foundation mixer as well. You could use it for the products that you have in a jar as well.
- Under eye reviver: You can use this tool with your favorite eye cream to give yourself that quick massage and relief. Doesn’t matter if you are wearing makeup or not a quick everyday massage is much needed for everyone.
- Prep brush: Sometimes when we use moisturizer or primers with our hands we tend to apply a bit more product than usual and end up wasting it. The prep brush is a firm brush head which evenly applies moisturizer and primer and doesn’t waste products either.
- Miracle complexion sponge: It is essential for everyone to have a good makeup blending sponge if you want to achieve that perfect, airbrushed flawless finish.
Why is it important to use a makeup sponge?
A blending sponge, applies the product evenly without creating any streaky mess. It also, soaks up extra foundation or concealer which gives you a non-cakey and natural look. Also, it’s a multipurpose tool. You can use it set you under eyes and face with a loose or pressed powder. It can be used to contour your face with cream products and also apply cream or powder highlighter with it.
How to use it?
Dampen your sponge and load it up with your foundation or concealer and bounce or swipe it all over your face for an even finish. Bouncing the product will give you more coverage whereas swiping will give you a sheer coverage. You can use it to set your foundation and concealer with loose powder and contour and highlight your face with cream products as well.
How to clean it?
Use your brush cleaner and run it under your faucet to squeeze out all the foundation, concealer etc.
- Sponge Stand: Lastly, a sponge stand is included so that you can store your sponge securely in it.
Benefits & Advantages
- Real Techniques is a cruelty free brand.
- It does not contain latex.
- It contains 5 different makeup prep tools that will help you achieve that flawless look.
- It has the super famous miracle complexion sponge and with that you can apply your foundation, concealer, cream contour, highlight and even set your under eyes with it.
- The set is fairly priced.