Real Techniques 6 Miracle Complexion Sponges
These essential 6 miracle sponges are the key to well-blended, airbrushed looks.
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: Taka 2,200.00
Special Price Taka 1,470.00
Real Techniques 6 Miracle Complexion Sponge – Mixed Pack
It is essential for everyone to have a good makeup blending sponge for that perfect, airbrushed flawless finish.
Why is it important to use a makeup sponge?
A blending sponge, applies the product evenly without creating any streaky. It also, soaks up extra foundation or concealer which gives you a non-cakey and natural look. Also it’s a multipurpose tool. You can use it set you under eyes and face with a looser pressed powder. It can be used to contour your face with cream products and also apply cream or powder highlighter with it.
Now there are a lot of good high-end sponges but not everyone would want to spend on one sponge.
Then why not opt for the Real Techniques 6 Miracle Complexion Sponge – Mixed Pack which contains 6 sponges that will help you to cover, correct and conceal that too And who doesn’t love a good bargain? These sponges are from the drugstore but it works just as good as the high end brand sponges if not better. Also these last for a long time as well, if it is used and cleaned properly.
What does the pack contain?
It contains 6 makeup blending sponges that will help you achieve that flawless airbrushed look.
- Miracle complexion sponge: It is Real Techniques best-selling sponge. The flat edge can be used to blend out your foundation and the pointy tip can be used to blend out your concealer.
- Miracle mini eraser sponge: These help you to correct any of the mistakes you have made. Just sweep away any eyeshadow fallout or mascara using the sponge instead of using a brush or your fingers as that will create a mess and ruin the makeup you have already done.
- Miracle sculpting sponge: This is used for contouring and highlighting your face to enhance the facial features. The large side is used to contour the face whereas the smaller part is used for highlighting.
Best tip: Use all the sponges damp.
How to use?
Dampen your sponge and load it up with your foundation or concealer and bounce it all over your face for an even finish. You can use it to set your foundation and concealer to lock it in face and contour and highlight your face as well.
How to clean it?
Use your brush cleaner and run it under your faucet to squeeze out all the foundation, concealer etc.
- Real Techniques is a cruelty free brand.
- Does not contain latex
- Multi-purpose sponge
- It gives a flawless and natural look.
Selected Customer Review
It is the perfect drugstore sponge pack. It is super affordable and it has everything that you need. It is very easy to use gives off a beautiful natural finish. I use it damp and you should always use makeup blending sponges damp. If not, then the makeup will turn out to be cakey because when its damp it soaks up all the excess makeup. When its dry it just piles it on and doesn’t blend it out properly either. When dampened it also becomes bigger and softer which makes it easier to use.
|Weight In KG||0.1000|
|Country Of Manufacture|