Real Techniques (Official) Bold Metal 301 Flat Contour Brush
Real Techniques 301 Contour Brush - Highlighting Brushes
Availability: Out of stockLogin to See Price
Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush
The Bold Metals Collection by Real Techniques pairs unbelievably soft bristles with striking metallic detail. Handles are weighted for best control and comfort. Refined ability cuts offer high performance and mastery of any look. Let your brush do the work of perfect makeup application. A stunning rose gold color which is very shiny and glossy. This new line of luxury makeup brushes designed by none other than sisters Sam &Nic Chapman.
Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush has a dense, flattop head that modes shadows and highlights on targeted areas of face to play up your favorite features. This brush is particularly Ideal for contouring and sculpting.
- Bristles: Softer than ever for the most comfortable feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application.
- Ferrules: Finest quality brass ferrules for maximum durability.
- Handles: The brushe is weighted for perfect in-hand balance, ideal control, and comfort. Exceptionalsymmetrical handles help the brush to stay still on your vanity or dressing tablewithout rolling away. The Handle tapers to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts.
- Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for definitive application of makeup.
- Discretely tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, accurate finish.
- Blends Well
- Easy To Apply
- Good application of any Pigmentation let it be powdered or cream
- Long Lasting
With their beautiful shiny metallic colors in gold, silver and rose gold we all knew they would look beautiful on anyone's dressing table.It is soft, amazing at blending, and does very well at creating that hard contouring line just under the cheek bone. It's the perfect size for contouring, and one could use it for the sections either sides or the bridge of your nose.