The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter 200 ML
Imported from UK
Availability: Out of stock
The Body Shop Hemp Body Butter
Normally body butters or lotions tend to have a greasy texture and moreover it takes forever to absorb because of the heavy formula and makes it look like your hands were dipped in oil. Also those don’t even last long and you have to go through the hassle of applying it over and over again. But the Body Shop’s Hemp Body Butter is here to save the day. It is an ultra-rich, herbal scented cream that moisturizes the skin for up to 24 hours. It contains Community Fair Trade shea butter, cocoa butter and organic babassu oil to nourish and moisturize the skin deeply.
- Community Trade shea butter from Tamale, Ghana.
- Community Trade organic babassu oil from Brazil.
- Community Fair Trade cocoa butter.
- Community Fair Trade hemp seed oil from France. The Hemp seed oil has a high concentration of essential fatty acids which help to make your skin super smooth and supple.
- Why is Hemp seed oil good for your skin?
Hemp seed oil contains Vitamin E, A and antioxidants which is very good for skin.
- Why is Shea Butter good for your skin?
Shea Butter contains natural vitamins and fatty acids which makes it incredibly nourishing.
- Why is Cocoa Butter good for your skin?
It is a natural moisturizer which melts at room temperature. It is extracted from cocoa beans. It naturally heals dry and sensitive skin.
- Why is babassu oil good for your skin?
It’s mostly rich in lauric acid, but it also contains a mixture of stearic acid, myristic acid, palmitic acid and oleic acid and hence all these combined together makes it perfect for health. This product is perfect for people with extremely dry skin.
What it claims?
- Perfect for dry skin.
- It contains hemp seed oil from France.
- It also has essential fatty acids such as omega 3, 6 and 9.
- It will moisturize for up-to 24 hours.
- Soft supple skin.
- It is also dermatologically test.
How to use it?
Scoop out as much product you will need and then warm it up between your fingers to break down the product for a minute or so and then massage it onto your skin. You can use it whenever you need it. For best results, use it after exfoliating your skin properly.
- All products from The Body Shop are 100% vegetarian and cruelty free.
- It does not contain Sulfates, Phthalates, GMOs and Triclosan.
- Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients.
- It will deeply moisturize your skin.
- It is long-lasting and stays on for at least 24 hours which means you don’t have to re-apply it over and over again.
- It is non-greasy in terms of texture and the skin absorbs it quickly.
- A little goes a long way which means one jar will last you for a long time and it is worth your money.
The Body Shop’s Hemp Body Butter is non-greasy in texture and it heavily moisturizes the driest of skin and it stays up-to 24 hours. It has a strong herbal fragrance to it but nothing too overpowering. A small scoop is enough to moisturize your skin. But you have to warm it up between your fingers first to break down the product and then you can massage it onto your skin. It absorbs quickly and it doesn’t create a sticky or tacky mess.