The Body Shop (UK Imported) Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
Imported from UK
Fine exfoliating micro particles and crushed garnet stones remove dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion.
Availability: Out of stock
It is essential for you to exfoliate your face at least thrice a week if you have normal to combination skin and once a week if you have sensitive skin. Here’s a little bit about exfoliation if you are not familiar with it.
Exfoliation is a process to remove old dead cells from your skin. Old dead skin cells can layer up and make your skin looks super dry and dull which can lead to clogged pores and excess oil which is the main cause of pimples or those big pesky zits. After exfoliating you will get a smooth and soft skin on which makeup can glide on smoothly also less possibility of you getting pimples.
It can be a hassle for many given that it is actually a time-consuming procedure. But, if you want a flawless skin then this step is important.
Many of us has also heard about microdermabrasion. It is a treatment where they remove the top layer of your skin revealing a new fresh layer thus making your skin even toned and scar free. But that makes your skin more prone to sun damage and intense after care is necessary and it is a very costly procedure as well.
The Body Shop’s Vitamin C Microdermabrasion is a 2-in-1 product where it will give you that microdermabrasion result without having to do it actually. It contains fine micro exfoliating particles and crushed garnet stones which will help you remove those dead cells and brighten your skin as well. It also improves skin texture and tone. It is basically an intense version of your regular exfoliator.
Packaging, Texture and Fragrance
The exfoliator comes in a bright orange squeeze tube packaging [The Body Shop’s Vitamin C range has an orange theme packaging]. The actual product has a very thick consistency and it is white in color and has a very light citrus scent to it.
How to use it?
This product should be used once a week only and not more than that. First dampen your face and cleanse it well. Then squeeze a little bit of the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion and gently rub it in circular motion all over your face and neck for a minute or two and then rinse with water and follow up with your normal skincare routine.
Warning: Don’t put much pressure while rubbing it into your skin. Be gentle!
- All products from The Body Shop are 100% vegetarian and cruelty free.
- It contains Vitamin C in it.
- It contains fine micro exfoliating particles and crushed garnet stones which helps to removes dead skin cells and reveal a brighter and even toned skin.
- It makes the skin feel super soft and smooth.
- It has a light citrus fragrance to it.
- This product should be used once a week and a little goes a long way with this product.
- The packaging is simple and sleek.
- Pricing wise, it falls under mid-range but one tube should last you for a very long time.
|Weight In KG||0.1000|
|Country of Import|
- It will take 1 - 2 days to process order from USA /UK website.
- Estimate Delivery From USA = 3 - 5 Weeks, From UK = 9 - 20 Days. However Shipment can be delayed if any issues arise. You can cancel your pre order if not received by 8 weeks. Shipment inquiry 01906064921, 01631647877
- If You have no idea regarding brand and products, we will not process your order. Please acquire proper & effective Knowledge about products & brand before confirming order.
- Our products is sold for Personal Use only, not allowed for resale.
- 10% - 20% advance needed to confirm pre order, However this rules not for everyone. And you have to collect your shipments within 7 days after arrival.
- For Any Pre Order - Coupon code, discount code, membership not possible.
- Always Check your products infront of deliveryman, If any issues let us know immediately.
- To Get Sale Alert of USA, UK website, Just email us (email@example.com) brand list your like most. We will email you sale & discount alert when sale going on those brand website