theBalm Highlite 'N Con Tour - Highlight & Contour
Imported from USA
Introducing the Highlite 'N Con Tour, a palette sensation coming to a city near you! With these 8 chart-topping contours and highlighters, you are sure to steal the spotlight. We've made a 'concert'ed effort to ensure this palette contains everything you need to emphasize and define your finest features... so pick up this rockin' headliner and watch your complexion go platinum!
Availability: Out of stockLogin to See Price
The Balm Highlite ‘N Con Tour - Highlight and Contour Palette
These days highlight and contouring is a must. A little bit of bronzing, contouring, highlighting and a pop of color on the cheek is a must to add some dimension back into the face. But getting a contour, bronzer, blush a yellow matte setting powder and a highlighter can get a bit expensive. Then why not buy an entire palette where you will get these products and much more?
The theBalm’s Highlite ‘N Con Tour [Highlight and Contour Palette] is a must buy if you want that chiseled and glam look. This palette has so much to offer for a decent price. It won’t break the bank and you don’t have to purchase 10 different products.
The shades are perfect for light to tan skin tones. You get 2 shimmery highlighters, 2 matte setting powders, 2 contour shades, 1 bronzer and 1 blush. Needless to say, that you are a lot for what you are paying.
Now let’s talk a bit about the shades and what they are like in terms of color, texture and formulation.
- 64Hz: It is a shimmery golden champagne-ish highlighter. This is perfect for everyday highlighter as it isn’t that intense but if you want you can layer it on if you are into a beaming glow. You can double it up as an eye shadow as well.
- 125Hz: It is a shimmery beige highlighter. Just like the other highlighter, this one isn’t that intense either but you can easily build it up. You can double it up as an eyeshadow as well.
- 250Hz: It is a matte setting powder with pink undertone. Perfect if you have darkness underneath your eyes. You can use this to camouflage them.
- 500Hz: It is a matte light-yellow setting powder. It helps to brighten up the face and set under eyes as well.
- 20dB: It is more of a golden-brown contour shade.
- 10dB: It is a taupe-y shade perfect for chiseling the face.
- 0dB: Is a warm brown bronzing shade.
- 3dB: It is a beautiful plum-y blush which has a satin finish.
All the shades are stunning and can easily be doubled up as eyeshadows. The powders are finely milled and silky which means these will glide on the skin easily and blend out like a dream. The shades are super pigmented and opaque so you need just a little bit. The texture is smooth and not chalky or dry. These lasts for a long period of time and it comes with a mirror inside. This palette is perfect for travelling as everything is in one palette and you don’t have to pack that many products as well.
- The Balm is a cruelty free makeup brand.
- It contains get 2 shimmery highlighters, 2 matte setting powders, 2 contour shades, 1 bronzer and 1 blush.
- The shades are smooth and finely milled.
- Applies smoothly and doesn’t look patchy or chalky.
- Perfect for travelling as you don’t have to take that many products.
- These last for a very long time as well.
- These shades can be doubled up as eye shadows as well.