theBalm Hot Mama - Shadow & Blush
Imported from USA
An all-in-one essential, this smart shadow, beautiful blush and subtle highlighter is tucked inside a go-anywhere compact. This pinky-peach hue adds a splash of color to your cheeks and a hint of shimmer to your lids, while illuminating your finest features.
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: Taka 1,699.00
Special Price Taka 1,339.99
The Balm Hot Mama Blush
Your makeup look is definitely not complete without a touch of blush on your cheeks. Without a little bit of blush your face will look dull. All you need is a pop of color on the cheeks to change and play up your entire look.
Now there are loads of blushes in the market to purchase but the Balm’s Hot Mama blush is one of a kind. It is a buildable blush which is of a peachy coral shade with slight golden shimmer in it which adds a beautiful glow to the skin and doesn’t look too extreme either. This blush suits from light to medium skin tones. The blush isn’t overly pigmented either which is good since overly pigmented blush can ruin the look in a second.
Packaging and Texture
Just like any other the Balm products, this blush comes in a cardboard packaging with magnetic flip cover with a sturdy mirror inside makes it perfect for on the go touch-ups as well. It has a retro theme to it as well. The texture of this blush is quite smooth and not chalky at all. Neither does it have any kickback.
How to use it?
This is a buildable blush which is a good thing. If it was highly pigmented you can accidentally go overboard with it which can ruin your look. All you have to do is load up your blush brush with the blush and tap of the excess and then apply it on your cheeks according to your face shape. Tapping off the excess is a must or else there might be a lot of shimmer on your cheeks. Since, it has shimmer in it, you can use this as an eyeshadow as well.
Advantages, Benefits & Pros
- TheBalm is a cruelty free makeup brand.
- Hot Mama doesn’t fade away throughout the day.
- It is of a peachy coral shade with golden shimmer in it and this suits almost all skin tones.
- It is a multifunctional product. It can be used as a blush or an eyeshadow as well.
- A little goes a long way with this blush.
- It is a buildable blush which means there’s less chances of you overdoing it.
- It blends out easily.
- The formula is a smooth one and doesn’t have kickback either.
- It comes in a sleek magnetic cardboard packaging with a mirror inside.
- Pricing wise, it falls under mid-range.
- It lasts for a good while which means you don’t have to go through the hassle of re-applying the blush over and over again.
Overall Customer Products Review
TheBalm’s blushes are really good and the quality of them is incredible and it is worth spending your money on it. Hot Mama would be a great purchase. It is a peachy coral shade with golden shimmer in it which looks flattering on every skin tone. It lasts a long time and blends in as well. Since, it has shimmer in it the finish is glow-y and if you want you can easily skip highlighter as the blush itself will act as a highlighter. It is perfect for everyday looks or your special event looks as well.
- Amazing peachy pink blush with coral tint!
- Love it!
- Highly pigmented.