theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples
Imported from USA
Lip and Cheek Cream Palette
Availability: Out of stockLogin to See Price
The Balm How ‘Bout Them Apples - Lip and Cheek Cream Palette
Cream products are perfect for achieving that no-makeup makeup look as they easily mesh into the skin making it look skin like and non-cakey. The Balm How ‘Bout Them Apples - Lip and Cheek Cream Palette is perfect for that. It is said that the formulation will let you apply this smoothly without creating any streaky mess and neither will it fade throughout the day. This contains 6 multi-tasking shades that can be used as cream blush, a lipstick or as a lip stain.
Now coming to the packaging, it has the same retro theme to it with a cardboard outing and a big mirror inside making it perfect for travelling.
What does it contain?
It contains 6 multi-tasking velvety shades.
- Cider: It is a light peach shade which has a hint of pink in it.
- Cobbler: It is a bright red shade with orange undertone with a sheen to it.
- Pie: It is a light pink shade with a sheen.
- Crisp: It is a warm coral shade with faint golden shimmer in it.
- Candy: It is a cool toned baby pink with a sheen to it.
- Caramel: It is a warm brown nude-y shade which has a sheen to it.
This product is perfect for all year round and all the shades have a dewiness to it which will make your skin look healthy and supple.
Formulation and staying power
The shades apply and blend perfectly. It does not look cakey or whatsoever, no matter how much you add. They are of a sheer to medium coverage. They don’t feel sticky on the skin but they do feel very hydrating and adds on a glow to the skin as all the shades are luminous. So, needless to say that if you are of dry skin then you will absolutely love this product. They stay on for a long time as well.
How to use it?
After you are done applying your foundation and concealer, tap your desired shade on the apples of your cheeks with your brush, finger tips or a sponge before you set your face with a powder. If you want to extend the wear of it as a blush, then tap the slightest amount of your powder blush on top just to lock it in place. As a lipstick, just load it up on your lip brush and apply it on to your lips. Do a good 2 coat for that opaque finish. If you want to apply it as a stain, then dab it on your lips with your fingers for that faded “my lips but better” look.
- TheBalm products are 100% cruelty free.
- It has 6 multitasking shades that can be used as cream blush or lipstick.
- It comes with a mirror inside.
- The packaging isn’t bulky. Hence, it is perfect to travel with.
- The shades blend in perfectly.
- It doesn’t feel greasy or tacky.
- It wears for a decent amount of time as well.
- Good lip/cheek cream with beautiful warm shades!