theBalm In The Balm of Your Hand Vol 2
Imported from USA
Availability: Out of stockLogin to See Price
TheBalm In The Balm Of Your Hand - Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette
Ever wanted eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers and highlighters all in one palette? But how are you going to be sure that the quality of these is good? When you find a palette like this, the quality tends to be a bit off and you never know whether or not it will work for you.
But The Balm In The Balm Of Your Hand Greatest Hits Volume II Palette is a palette you can have full faith in. It is the second installment for the Balm of Your Hand collection. The standard of the items present inside is top notch. You must be thinking how so sure about that; that’s because this palette contains all the best-selling items of the Balm and some of them are even cult favorites. It is the perfect palette for travelling as you have your eye shadows, blushes, bronzers and highlighters in one simple palette. Thus, it will be less of a hassle for you and you don’t have to fear about the fact that you might have left something at home.
What does the palette contain?
It contains 4 eyeshadows, 3 blushes, 1 bronzer and 1 highlighter.
- Matte Reed: This is from the Meet Matte Trimony eyeshadow palette. It is a dark cool-toned brown.
- Firm: It is from the Nude Dude eyeshadow palette. This shade is a bronze-y taupe shade which is perfect all over lid shade.
- Alice Copper: This stunning eyeshadow is present in the Balm’s Balm Jovi Palette. It is a beautiful deep purplish red shade.
- Matte Russo: This light milk chocolate brown shade is in the Meet Matt(e) Ador eyeshadow palette.
- Mary Lou Manizer: The cult favorite and many people’s holy grail product is a champagne hued highlighter.
- Bahama Mama: Another cult favorite! The blend of cool and warm tone makes it a beautiful bronzer that can double up as an eye shadow or a blush.
- Down Boy: This baby pink shade is an apt blush for that natural flush of color.
- Frat Boy: It is a peachy coral shade which is an ideal everyday blush shade.
- Houndstooth: This blush is from the Instain range. Now, this shade is a warm peachy pink.
All the products in the palette are absolutely incredible. The formula is just like their original ones. They are super pigmented, opaque, smooth and buttery. All of them are long wearing and neither does it have a lot of kick back or fall out which is a bonus.
It comes in the usual cardboard packaging with a big mirror inside. It has a vintage theme to it with the entire respective product’s theme merged in.
- All of the products from the Balm are 100% cruelty free.
- It contains a mirror inside.
- It contains 4 eye shadows, 3 blushes, 1 bronzer and 1 highlighter.
- The products inside are of a long wearing formula and it blends easily.
- It is a travel friendly product.
- The shades present inside are perfect for all types of skin tones.
- Great for this budget