Sale

Fow Few Products, Retail Packets & Swatches Might Vary. 

theBalm Meet Matte Hughes Committed

Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick


Introducing a truly loyal long-lasting liquid lipstick—Meet Matt(e) Hughes. With twelve dreamy shades to choose from, you can take your pick from this hopelessly devoted collection. This long-wearing formula has a comfortable matte finish with no commitment issues. These matte vanilla mint liquid lipsticks are stuck on you without feeling clingy!

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: Taka 1,700.00

Special Price Taka 1,100.00

theBalm

Stock items 1 - 2 days delivery inside Dhaka, Pre Order by 3 - 6 Weeks

Call us 01912063998 now for more info about our products & service

2 Days Free Return purchased items if any defect issues

100% Assurance of Original & Authentic Brand Products

Details
Details

Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick

Introducing a truly loyal long-lasting liquid lipstick—Meet Matt(e) Hughes. With twelve dreamy shades to choose from, you can take your pick from this hopelessly devoted collection. This long-wearing formula has a comfortable matte finish with no commitment issues. These matte vanilla mint liquid lipsticks are stuck on you without feeling clingy!

Additional Info
Additional Info
Ingredients No
SKU 681619805110
Weight In KG 0.1000
Country of Import United States
Product Source Directly Official USA theBalm Company
Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Love it!
Overall
In love with this formula! Smells and feels amazing on the lips! Shade is on POINT! Review by Munsat (Posted on 7/25/2017)
awesome texture
Overall
ami onk place thake e the blam er liquid lipstick kinechi..bt according to @the balm bangladesh or @gotimoy er moton ato valo quality kothaw chilo na. just akta place chara..bt tader price according to ami age j place thake kineceh kicuh ta high..so jokhn ami eid offer a akhn thake discount a shopping kore thn ami jokhn amr product gulo pai..ami amr jst 3mnths old product gulor sathe compare kore..and amr kaceh ae page er the balm er product gulo best mone hoaceh.. lipstick er modhe ami j differences gulo dakhechi..no.1 tader lipstick er j mint and cooling flavor seta amr other top brand page er thake nawa the balm lipstick er theke besi tym stay kore. jodi ami kicuh khai ak matro tokhn o aste aste cooling jinis ta chole jetay thake..otherwise 6 to 8 hours na khelay o cool hoa thake..colour gulo nice..onk valo vabe bose...mate hote kicuh ta tym nae..hard mate na..even lipstick gula kono dhoroner nosto ba ono kono flavor ase na. lipstick opn kore each moton use kora jay..mnth er por mnth..chakra or dry hoa jayna lipstick tar vitor. bt ami jokhn er age ono akta page thake 1250tk dea kini ae rokom prb face kore. even amr new lipstick gulor texture amr onk frnd ra o like koreceh...ami onk happy tader ae page thake shopping kore. even jokhn ami aro lipstick kinte chai tader discount ta tokhn 15% chilo...so ami jokhn tader request koralm j discount ta plz age j price a kinech setar moton rakhar jono thn ami aro kicuh jinis kinbo..tara se request ta o rakheceh...even pore tara abr 15%+5%=total 20% add koreceh tader discount ta. Review by Srayo (Posted on 7/25/2017)
Amazing
Overall
Absolutely LOVE the formula of the liquid lipsticks. Feels so comfortable and love the smell as well. Committed is the only one I've tried so far and it did not disappoint! Review by Ashfi (Posted on 7/24/2017)
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: theBalm Meet Matte Hughes Committed
How do you rate this product? *
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Overall
Pre Order Rules
  • It will take 1 - 2 days to process order from USA /UK website.
  • Estimate Delivery From USA = 3 - 5 Weeks, From UK = 9 - 20 Days. However Shipment can be delayed if any issues arise. You can cancel your pre order if not received by 8 weeks. Shipment inquiry 01906064921, 01631647877
  • If You have no idea regarding brand and products, we will not process your order. Please acquire proper & effective Knowledge about products & brand before confirming order.
  • Our products is sold for Personal Use only, not allowed for resale.
  • 10% - 20% advance needed to confirm pre order, However this rules not for everyone. And you have to collect your shipments within 7 days after arrival.
  • For Any Pre Order - Coupon code, discount code, membership not possible.
  • Always Check your products infront of deliveryman, If any issues let us know immediately.
  • To Get Sale Alert of USA, UK website, Just email us (lookpreorder@gmail.com) brand list your like most. We will email you sale & discount alert when sale going on those brand website