theBalm (Official/USA Imported) Nude Dude - Eyeshadow Palette
Imported from USA
Introducing theBalm’s latest addition to the Nude series…Nude’Dude! Get a quick look using any combination of these triple-milled shadows, or apply with a damp brush to transform your favorite powders into loyal liners. This total package includes 12 full-bodied shadows that can be worn alone or layered for added intensity, so go ahead and cover (or uncover) your eyes…
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: Taka 3,100.00
Special Price Taka 2,999.00
theBalm Nude Dude Eyeshadow Palette
Makeup brands are dropping new eye shadow palettes every now and then and choosing one eyeshadow palette that will fit for the whole year could be tough because summer is about those bronze-y warm toned looks, fall is for super grungy looks and winter is more of a neutral cool toned look season. Although there are no rules to makeup but this is sort of the trend that has been going on for a while.
But theBalm Nude Dude Eye shadow Palette is the perfect fall/autumn and winter palette and it’s another installment for the “Nude” Range! Or if you love cool toned eyeshadows then this palette could be your everyday palette. It has 12 incredible shades that can be used to create various looks.
The Balm can never do wrong when it comes to their eyeshadow formulation. The shades are smooth, buttery, super pigmented and blend easily. The packaging is on point as well. This palette has a beach theme to it and it comes in the usual cardboard outfit and has a sturdy mirror inside it. It also has a magnetic closure to it. It is lightweight which makes it travel friendly. It comes with a dual ended shadow and liner brush as well.
Now here’s a small description about the eye shadows.
- Fearless: It is a satin pale-ish white shade.
- Flawless: It is a matte taupe-y brown shade.
- Firm: It has a shimmery dark bronze-y shade.
- Flirty: It is a duo-chrome shimmery purple and pink shade.
- Friendly: It is a matte deep purplish brown shade.
- Fierce: It is a buildable black shade with flex of silver shimmer in there.
- Fabulous: It is pale golden shade with a satin finish.
- Faithful: It is a light golden shimmery shade.
- Fit: It is a metallic rose gold shade.
- Feisty: It is a matte mauve-y brown shade.
- Funny: It is a reddish-brown shade and has a satin finish.
- Fine: It is a dark brown shade with slight shimmer in it.
How to use it?
Before putting on your eyeshadow, prime your eyelids with an eye primer or a concealer and set it with a loose translucent powder so that your eyeshadow won’t crease. Then simply create your eye look with the palette.
Some eyeshadow looks that you can create with this palette.
- Grunge-y purplish look.
- Shimmery black smokey eyes.
- Golden bronze looks.
- Neutral brown matte looks.
- Mauve-ysmokey eyes.
- Rose gold halo or spotlight eye look.
- The Balm is a 100% cruelty free brand.
- A lightweight eyeshadow palette with a mirror inside which makes it travel friendly.
- It is highly pigmented, smooth, and buttery and easily blends able eyeshadows.
- It has 12 versatile shades that helps you create various looks.
- It mostly contains cool toned eyeshadows.
- The eye shadows have a good lasting power.
- It doesn’t have a lot of fallout.
- It comes with a dual ended shadow and liner brush.
- It comes in a cardboard packaging has a magnetic closure to it.
- It can be used as an everyday eyeshadow palette.
- Nice eyeshadow colours for everyday use and also for a heavy look!
- Nice palatte
- A good neutral palette