DISCONTINUE theBalm Set of 6 Mini Long Lasting Liquid Lipsticks Kit 1
Will be discontinue soon. Only 1 Piece Available
Imported from USA
KIT 1: Charming, Sincere, Committed, Doting, Dedicated, Loyal
NET WEIGHT: 1.2ML / 0.04 FL OZ US EACH
Availability: Out of stock
The Balm Meet Matte Hughes Mini Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick Set 1
Introducing the Meet Matte Hughes mini set from the Balm Cosmetics, featuring six top-selling shades of our truly loyal liquid lipstick. The Balm Meet Matte Hughes Mini Liquid Lipstick Set comprises of six shades:
- Charming is a rosy mauve shade
- Sincere is a dusty rose shade,a beautiful every-day wear shade.
- Committed is a soft light pink shade. This is the lightest lipstick of the set.
- Doting is a light coral shade and is another very light lipstick
- Dedicated is a raspberry shade and this will suit many different skin tones
- Loyalis a red shade with a blue undertone, a perfect red liquid lipstick.
Like all The Balm products, this set comes in very cute retro packaging and all the shades in this set look really wearable for most people and this is a great new addition to their brand.The minis in this set have 1.2ml in each.
The formula for these is amazing though its thin but it’s still very pigmented, italso covers darker pigmentation proving they’d work well on all skin tones and still show up brightly. Most matte lipsticks tend to leave lips looking dryer but these don’t contain that problems, nor do they show any lines on your lips making themlook dry patchy.
The Balm Meet Matte Hughes Mini Liquid Lipstick Set is one of the best liquid lipstick sets ever. All the shades perform very beautifully without any problems with patchiness. These shades are all so wearable with the amazing formula of liquid lipsticks, no matter what skin tone you are, this set is definitely worth the money,If you’re looking for a matte lipstick then I’d definitely recommend these, they are easy to apply, very pigmented and the staying power is beyond expectation.
- One of best liquid lipstick formula
- Great product but not all the colors don't suit everyone
but not best for girls with dark skin tone.
set 2 I rather better for girls with dark skin tone (Posted on 9/5/2017)
- Good lippies, creamy texture, not totally matte. Doesn't harm your lip
- Beautiful shades all together!
- These are my All time favorite..
- Will take care of your lips