theBalm Set of 6 Mini Long-Lasting Liquid Lipsticks Kit 3
Imported from USA
Kit 3:Charming, Adoring, Romantic, Loving, Captivating, Passionate
Availability: In stockLogin to See Price
the Balm Set of 6 Mini Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick Kit 3
Gone are the days were people used to use bullet lipsticks. Now, liquid lipsticks are all the rage as they are much more long-lasting. TheBalm has released their new mini liquid lipstick set which features their new Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick shades. This is perfect as you can try all of the brand-new shades and then purchase the ones you absolutely love. It contains 6 shades in it and this is the third installment. There are 2 more lipstick kits.
The overall packaging is just like their other products which is retro themed. The liquid lipstick comes in a transparent bottle with a silver top and writing. Sometimes, mini liquid lipsticks have a very bad applicator which makes it hard to apply the lipstick. But this product has the same doe-foot applicator just like the full-sized one but it’s a bit smaller than the actual one.
Formulation and Scent
All the six shades are super pigmented and opaque. It is of a creamy texture but it’s thin without being way to runny. They also dry down and doesn’t transfer. It takes about 2 minutes to fully dry down. Also, it is long lasting as well. It has a very strong yet pleasant smell to it. It smells like vanilla and mint and it lingers on even after it is dried down completely. When it is freshly applied you can feel the tingle due to the mint but it disappears in a while.
What does the set contain?
It contains 6 brands new shades from theBalm’s Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick range which will suit every skin tone.
The shades are:
- Charming: light nude-ish shade.
- Adoring: dark reddish-brown shade.
- Romantic: magenta shade.
- Loving: muted pink shade.
- Captivating: nude brown shade with cool undertone.
- Passionate: bright pink shade.
How to apply?
First of all, prep your lips by exfoliating them properly to get rid of all the dead skin for a smooth lipstick application and then moisturize them with lip balm so that they won’t be dry and crusty. After a while, take of the lip-balm and apply a coat of the lipstick of your choice. If you think you have messed up the sides, then simply use a lip-liner to even it out or if you don’t have one then use a tiny precision brush and load it up with your liquid lipstick to go around the edges to clean up.
- TheBalm is a cruelty free brand.
- You get to try out a bunch of shades at an affordable price.
- It is highly pigmented and one coat of it is more than enough.
- No patchiness as it gives a clean opaque finish.
- It doesn’t transfer either.
- Ivery long lasting as well.
- Nice refreshing smell of vanilla and mint.
- Not drying, which means it won’t dry out your lips throughout the day.
- Charming is of a different colour than the regular size
- Awesome kit